Terms and Conditions
- The Exhibitor agrees to lease the space allocated to them by Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd on the following terms:
- Payment is required as specified on the invoice from Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd to secure the Exhibitor’s place at the Dunedin Wedding Expo. Late payments will incur an interest charge.
- Consideration will be given to the Exhibitor’s needs, however, final stall site placement is at the discretion of Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd.
- Placing advertising materials or equipment in the aisles or any area other than the space allocated is strictly forbidden.
- No Exhibitor shall obstruct common areas or neutral space between the stall sites with his/her goods in any manner.
- The floor plan may change if exhibitor numbers dictate a need for a better layout.
- All special backdrop requests shall be submitted in writing to Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd within 30 days prior to the expo, for approval.
- Any exhibit over 2.3 metres high must have prior, written approval by Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd.
Set up and Pack Down
- The Exhibitor must supply his or her own tables and chairs if required to display their work, unless prior arrangement has been made with Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd.
- The Exhibitor's stall displays must be completed at least 30 minutes prior to the expo start time.
- The Exhibitor must remove all items that they brought with them, at the end of the expo, including but not limited to pins, props, rubbish etc - leaving the space tidy and clean.
- If an Exhibitor requires power, they are to have selected this option in their initial booking. Only those sites allocated with power will be available with power.
- There is a limited number of powered sites which will be allocated to those Exhibitors that book and pay first, for a powered site.
Forfeiture of Space
- In the event the Exhibitor does not have their stall display completed 30 minutes prior to the expo start time, Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion to re-allocate exhibit space not occupied by this time and the exhibitor forfeits any and all monies paid prior to Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd.
- All exhibits must be removed directly following the closing time of the expo.
Transfer of Space
- The Exhibitor's stall site is solely for their own use and may not be subleased, licensed or occupied by any other person, entity or individual unless prior approval has been granted by Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd..
- Should the Exhibitor be found to at any time be in contravention of subclause 9.1, the Exhibitor will be liable to a penalty of $550 to be paid to Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd, within 14 days of the imposition.
- Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd is not responsible for any liability/damage connected with the acceptance or the use of any Exhibitor by any person(s) choosing their product or service.
- The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd, the expo, it's producer, management, expo site, agents and employees from any and all claims, causes of action, and law suits from damages including, but not limited to loss of property, goods, wares, or merchandise, caused by, arising out of, or in any way connected with the exercise by the Exhibitor of privileges granted herein.
- The Exhibitor should take steps necessary to insure himself/herself against any such loss and if requested, the Exhibitor will provide proof of business liability insurance.
- The Exhibitor will make good any damage to the building or the fixtures caused by the Exhibitor or any of the Exhibitor's agents or employees.
- Exhibitors are responsible for any loss of their equipment and/or display material resulting from accidental breakage, misplacement, fire, theft or natural disaster.
- The Exhibitor will ensure all legal responsibilities are adhered to in regards to business operation onsite at the expo eg liquor license, conduct, food safe handling and supplying etc.
Cancellation by the Exhibitor
- All cancellation requests must be in writing prior to the Expo. If a cancellation is necessary prior to 60 days of the expo, a 50% refund of monies paid by the Exhibitor (not including the non-refundable deposit or advertising fees), will be given. If the cancellation is within 60 days of the expo, no refund will be given.
- Should any questions arise, whether provided for in these conditions or not, the decision of Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd will be final.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the Exhibitor grants Dunedin Wedding Expo Ltd permission for use of any photos taken on the set-up day and the expo day, of themselves, any helpers, staff or displays.
- Exhibitors are to understand this is an inclusive expo for wide range of businesses. There may be other Exhibitors that offer the same or similar service. Respect for other Exhibitors is essential.
- In the event that either party is unable wholly or in part by force majeure to carry out its obligations to the other, and upon the defaulting party giving notice of particulars of such force majeure in writing to the other party as soon as possible after the occurrence of the cause then relied upon, then the obligations of the defaulting party, so far as they are affected by such force majeure, shall be suspended during the continuance of any inability to supply and such cause shall, so far as possible, be remedied with all reasonable dispatch.
Advertising on Website
- Some web browsers may change the look and layout of the content. All care and no responsibility is taken. When uploading photos, please use the best quality you have.
- Adverts show in chronological order once payment has been received.
- 'Added photo' adverts show above 'Text' adverts.
- Advertising only purchased (not an exhibitor at the Dunedin Wedding Expo), this advertising is non-refundable and will be listed after expo exhibitor advertising.
- Advertising alterations - we do it once - then any changes will be at additional cost to you.
The Terms and Conditions may change at any time.